What are cookies?
We may use ‘cookies’ to facilitate certain interactive elements of the website.
Simply, the cookies allow the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. These cookies do not store or provide access to any of your personal information and we’ll also rely on your consent. Learn more about the cookie technology.
We use strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
We use analytical/performance cookies.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it, help us improve our website by anonymously tracking which links and features are used most frequently. This helps us to improve the way our website works and this information is used to create anonymous and aggregated statistics which we use to identify problematic and successful areas of our website.
We use functionality cookies.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise your experience on our website, and for example, remember your preferences (your choice of language or region).
We use targeting cookies.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third-parties for this purpose.
Third-party cookies policy
Third-party cookies are set by an organisation that does not own the site that the user is visiting. These are normally cookies set by specialist marketing or analytics organisations. We sometimes use third-party advertising services to promote our own products and services. When you visit Holycode, those services may collect your mobile ad identifier, or set and read cookies and other information on your browser to measure the effectiveness of the ad campaigns. We may also use that information to target ads to you using those services.
For transferring any other kind of personal data, e.g. transferring your registration information to a third-party social site or to the Internet services such as Facebook or Twitter, your consent is required.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
We use various products and features provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”).
- Google Analytics
This website uses the analytics service Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We draw your attention to the fact that Google Analytics is supplemented by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” on this website to guarantee the anonymised collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Disable Google Analytics
More information from Google Analytics: Terms and Privacy. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
- Google Dynamic Remarketing
We use retargeting tags and Custom Audience provided by the company Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA, “Facebook”).
- Facebook Custom Audiences
In the context of interest-based online advertising, we use the product Facebook Custom Audiences. For this purpose, a non-reversible and non-personal checksum (hash value) is generated from your usage data. That hash value can be transmitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. The collected Information contains your activities on the website of Holycode. (e.g. browsing behaviour, visited subpages, etc.). Your IP address is transmitted as well and used for geographical controlling of advertising. The data collected is only transmitted encrypted to Facebook and is anonymous to us that means the personal data of individual users are not visible to us.
- Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes. Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission.
If you use one of the ‘Share’ buttons, an anonymous cookie may be set by addthis.com to help you to easily bookmark/share selected pages through a number of popular social networks. They also help us know what pages are being bookmarked/shared.
What we do with the information we collect
Any personal details you provide us with will only be used to contact you or to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected. We use statistical information to improve the content of our website and analyse what pages people visit.
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. We commit to showing you content that is relevant, interesting and personal to you, when you opt-in for our newsletter, for example. In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information to:
- Identify you when you contact us, and process your inquiries
- Respond to your questions or comments
- Conduct analytics on who is visiting Holycode and what they are doing
- Keep Holycode safe and secure
In addition to the specific circumstances above, we’ll only use your information with your consent in order to:
- Send you marketing materials, case studies and news from our blog by email. Each time we send you marketing materials, we give you the option to unsubscribe.
Choices you have about your information
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. For example, you can:
- Choose whether you want to share your information with the third-party services we use
- Choose whether you want to share your information with us so we can send your marketing newsletters with content we believe you will find interesting
You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to visit Holycode. For example:
- The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your location, advertising identifiers, and other data are shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
Where you enable or disable cookies depends on which browser you use. Below are some resources that show you how to enable or disable cookies in common browsers.
How and when we share information
We use this information internally and share it with other people or organisations who need to know it as part of working with us in our normal business activities (e.g. website designers). We do not share your personal information with others except under these conditions, and we do not disclose or sell your personal information to others for use in mailing lists or databases.
Some of the ways we use your information require us to share information with third-parties, so we make sure our customization is effective and comply with laws that apply to us. We share your information with:
- Other services (like Facebook or Google) when you decide to give your consent to cookies
- Online advertisers and third-party companies that we use to audit or improve the delivery and performance of ads or content on websites and apps (for example, through Google Analytics).
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Holycode; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Our wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Note that the session cookies do not require your prior consent and the session cookies will expire after you have left the homepage. Third-party cookies require your prior consent to track the choices you made on the website and your preferences. Your consent is declared through the opt-in function on our website.
Please see the policy links below for the social media site policies around privacy, cookies, and data:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/protecting-user-data/
If you have any queries on this policy or if you would like to know further details on how Holycode uses data or wish to opt-out of something specific, then please use the contact form to reach us or contact us at: email@example.com
Any general correspondence should go to:Holycode AG,
Im Gerstenacker 8,
4102 Binningen, Switzerland
Company Number: CH-280-3027258-5
Let us be your ally in achieving excellence
Partner with our team of skilled specialists to accelerate your business growth through intelligent solutions.Let’s build your team